Please read before registration. Rules are in place here so that everyone can enjoy themselves. Please be a good neighbor and use common sense in any situation not mentioned here.
- All sites by reservation only. No tents allowed.
- Check-in by appointment. Do not set up until you are checked in.
- Payment is due at check-in.
- Payment by Check & Money orders.
- Check-out Time is 12:00 noon. No refunds on early departures.
- Prices are for 2 adults or family.
Monthly/ Extended Stay Guest:
- All sites by reservation only. No tents . No washers & dryers allowed in RV units.
- Check-in by appointment. Do not set up until you are registered.
- Long-term guest will pay via Zego (formerly PayLease) at the local WalmartPayment is due on the 1st day of each month.
- If payment is not received by 10th, There is a $50.00 late fee.
- Extreme and repeated late payment will be subject to disconnect or removal.
- Prices are for 2 people unless approved by management
General Rules **
- No subletting of site or RV.
- Do not set up until you are checked in.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00 am.
- No Smoking in Bathhouse/Laundry Building.
- Use only septic approved toilet paper. Flush no items except toilet paper.
- Fires are allowed only at the designated areas.
- Open Carry Firearms and use of fireworks are NOT allowed.
- Alcohol use must be kept under control and confined to your site.
- Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, drunkenness, possession or use of drugs will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to evict, or ask to leave, any resident or visitor, at any time, for failure to observe the rules or for detrimental conduct.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any RV based upon its age, appearance or condition. All vehicles & RV must be roadworthy and in operational condition
- All vehicles & RV must have current registration, Inspection and License plates
- All vehicles & RV must be roadworthy and in operational condition
- We recommend you carry insurance on your RV.
- Residents are responsible for keeping their sites clean during their stay.
- Construction of decks, fencing, screen rooms and landscaping must be pre-approved by management.
- No refrigerators, freezers, storage shed/containers or structures are allowed on your site.
- Use of generators are not allowed
- All plants must be grown in pots.
- No clotheslines of any kind.
Parking and Vehicles
- The speed limit in the park is 5 mph.
- Two (2) vehicle limit on each site plus your RV.
- Parking for boats, work & utility trailers and extra vehicle is available for additional fee.
- No type of repair or maintenance, or fluid changes are permitted to vehicle or RV.
- Parking in vacant RV sites prohibited.
We depend on all of our pet-owning guests to help us keep it this way. Pet owners must ensure their pet is not being a nuisance to other resort guests. All pet owners agree to the following policies:
- All pet rules apply to dogs, cats or other.
- Clean up after your pet on your site and while walking .
- Pets are not to be left unattended outside the RV.
- All pets to be on a leash in owner’s hand at all times while walking in the park.
- Pets are not allowed in restroom at any time.
- No aggressive dogs allowed in the park.
- Do not leave pet’s food outside.
- Limit two (2) pets per lot.
- If you are asked to leave due to rules violation your money will not be refunded.
- Whispering Oaks has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. If law enforcement is called for any reason other than for medical or fire emergencies you may be asked to leave. There will be no refund or prorating of your site cost.
Whispering Oaks RV Park (WORVP) will not be responsible for any theft, damage or injury occurring on the park property. The Owner and/or Management, or any other employee or representative of WORVP is in no way liable for any damage to the personal possession of the Resident, their pet or their Guest. Resident shall indemnify and hold harmless WORVP, its officers and employees from all claims, liability and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property. WORVP will not be responsible for loss or damage to Resident’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, or any other casualty or act of God. Resident expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by resident, pets or visitors to the WORVP, shall be billed to the Resident.